We are looking for a Field Service Engineer
Salary Range $ 70 – 110k, based on experience, 40 hours per week, overtime, full benefits
Greater Minneapolis – St Paul Area / Home Office / Edina Office & Travel Nationwide
Roof truss industries
Over 50% across US and occasional international travel. (Travel time is paid in full)
A successful Field Service Engineer candidate is responsible for ensuring a high rate of customer satisfaction through the installation, troubleshooting, servicing repair and support of new and legacy Trussmatic automated roof truss lines at the customer’s facility. The candidate must have a background in automation and have a strong PLC knowledge. Field Service Engineer will be required to write detailed service reports for each job and report directly to the service manager.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
– Installation, start-up, commissioning, and testing of the company’s equipment supplied to a customer plant
– Technical assistance, both mechanical and electrical, during and after warranty period on site or by phone
– Training the customer’s employees and other services on the equipment delivered to the customer
– Other tasks as required to fulfill their mandate
Assets & Experiences:
– Experience in Machine Automation, Mechanics, and Electronics
– 2+ years Field Service experience in a similar industry preferred
– Experience in Beckhoff automation (Twincat 3)
– Experience in programming and teaching industrial robots (KUKA) is preferred
– 401(k) matching
– Dental insurance
– Flexible schedule
– Health insurance
– Paid time off
Please email resumes to email@example.com
More information via email or phone 651-391-8220
Trussmatic (www.trussmatic.com) is the world’s leading producer of Fully Automatic Solutions for the Building Component Manufacturing Industry. Trussmatic automatic roof truss production technology is based on patented Smart Robotics Solution.
Trussmatic Automatic Roof Truss Line increases production combined with efficiency and improvements in safety and risk mitigation. Trussmatic offers an independent solution.
Trussmatic production line is delivered to customers on a turnkey basis, with the possibility to follow up using a wide range of smart care services such as monitoring, remote maintenance, training and process optimization.